Saturday, May 02, 2009

Enjoy a cup of hot Chocolate


Again, I'm 100% enjoy of doing this card.  This card I specially made for one of my friend's belated birthday.  I hope she will enjoy this hot chocolate from me... :-)
I delayed this card is because I'm waiting for my shipment from Simon Says Stamp.  

I used the Caran D'ache's color pencils with Sansador and distress the edge with Old Paper distress ink from Ranger.
For the 2 buttons, I use the clear buttons from Hero Arts and I pasted them on a piece of distressed newspaper, isn't it nice and matched with my card?

I just wanted to pass this message to my friend..."I remember your birthday"...

2 comments:

jollyjo said...

Wow. that's a very bold colour that you are using! Still...it is very gorgeous!

Sabine said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the image and the papers!

Hugs
Sabine