Sunday, December 13, 2009

X'mas Gift for Slumber Party...

I used this empty to decorate it like a wrapper, meaning is after I decorate it, there is no need to warp the box again and I can give the gift to the person who I have selected her name before.



These are what I bought for her, they are two beautiful mag from Tangs and I just like the mag, one is the handbags and the other one is the evening dresses... I hope that she will like it.








Yes, these are the picture of the turnover of the empty box. I use distress inks, pattern paper from Basic Grey, Prima Flowers, and of course the QuicKutz dies to cut out the flourish shapes and alphabets.

This is really a good idea so that she can reuse the box instead of throwing away and also I have save one wrapping paper. Save the earth...

Cheers...

No comments: