Saturday, October 10, 2009

My First X'mas Card for 2009
Challenge - Stamp Something
Brown
First of all, welcome me back to Fusion of Arts...is has been a while I'm away from my craft work. Feel good to be back here.

This is the 1st X'mas card that I did for this year and I used mostly stamping method by using Hero Art collage stamp and also Penny Black's Music Background. The paper that I used is DCWV and this was last year's release. I like this paper as I can use the different cuts here to bring up the vintage feels.
I like this distress and vintage methods that I applied here, is very different as most of the time when doing a X'mas I will only think about red, green, blue and white.

And of course I won't forget the reindeer from QuicKutz, I used reindeer cos of Santa...both of them are together...right?

I'm looking forward to my next project...hopefully I can squeeze some time from my busy schedule.











2 comments:

Lea Sanders said...

I love this! By chance do you have a tutorial or instructions on how to make this project? Love it!

Geamys said...

I wish I took the photo when I did this card...anyway I will take the photo for my next project...

Thanks

XOXO