Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Power of CARE Bear

This is my not my first handmade photo frame but is my first time I did this for myself.
I bought this QuicKutz limited edition Teddy Bear dies from JDA, instead of using the normal brown color, I turn it into blue...my favorite color and also it matched the Care Bear too. The different here is the heart was held in his hand instead of on his stomach...

The cost of doing this frame is quite cheap as I bought this wooden frame from Daiso, which is just $2.00.
This is the wooden frame, is empty and is flat and that is the reason I bought it.

First I applied the Mod Podge on top of the frame and after that I put the pattern paper on top.


This is the back of the wooden frame.
My hand was holding the stand, is a very simple frame.

you can see the glue on top of the wooden surface.

After I paste the pattern paper, I used Broken China Distress Ink to ink the edge and tone down the color.

Once the pattern paper settled own I started to layout my favorite picture and the bear. The alpha set that I used is Nutmeg and is also from QuicKutz.

I did the embossing for the balloon and the alphabet...this embossed effect was so great and it came out from my new Epic Six...the result is super...you must have it...

Simple and easy to make...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.