Friday, March 05, 2010

Sarah Kay Collection - Lucy & Kitty


Oh my...I'm so happy that I can collect the Sarah Kay's collection through JDA... So good that Freddy brought in the Stampevie's stamp collection after the CHA.

I was the first person who get all the 22 Sarah Kay's 2009 collection from JDA and now I'm looking forward to do more project using all of them.

I made this card just because I wanted to try out this layout as I saw this layout is quite command and more and more people are making it. In fact this is very easy to do and I got a perfect stack of pattern paper from DCWV - The Crafty Stack to match. This stack is my favourite and it is also perfect for scrapbooking.

Materials:

Stamp from Sarah Kay - Lucy & Kitty
Wording Stamp - Penny Black Celebrate Life
Pattern paper - DCWV The Crafty Stack
Colouring Pencil - Caran D'ache with blender Sansodor
Flowers - Prima Flowers

The card has no owner yet...still thinking who to send to...


No comments: