Monday, March 08, 2010

Spring...



Since I have lots of collection of Sarah Kay, how can I miss the chance to participate in this challenge. I just can't wait to complete the card and post this up.

Spring...before I decided the set of the pattern papers here, I think of green colour and this make me link it with Spring. I used the paper stack...again from DCWV - Farmer's Marker and this stack of paper is bit special in texture and is made by 70% of recycle paper.

I choose Elodie in Her Garden to match the theme. Seems like greens really go well with the stamping.

Inside the card, I use the pattern paper from the same stack as the base and stamp it with my favourite Penny Black wording stamp here.

If you notice, I used the Hero Arts cling stamp - Time to Stamp as the clock background behind the image. I'm using inkpad from Versafine - Olympia Green and add a little distress in the centre of each clock.

So meaning of card is...Spring Time...!!!

No comments: