Sunday, April 25, 2010

Distress Power is Back...


I never think of this little cute bear can be used with distress method until I saw my pattern paper from Graphic 45. This pattern paper in under the series of Commuique Collection 2009 and the theme just good for my letter posting bear.

In line with the letter posting, I choose to use the lettering embossing folder underlying the image of the card. What a perfect match :)

The 2 distress that I used are Vintage Photo and Old Paper...is a must have colours if you like to have this kind of distress effect.

Pattern papers from Graphic 45 mostly come with 2 sided and for this pattern paper that I'm using, the back of the paper is the vintage stamps where I have cut it out and made it into the embellishment on the top left of the card.

Simple card without many embellishment...but lots of distress here and there :)

Lastly I stamped a "miss you" wording from Penny Black at the bottom left of the card.

Distress is still my favourite way...

No comments: