Sunday, April 04, 2010

Mod Podge Project

This box was given by one of my colleague and I have been keeping this for quite sometime. Recently I join the fans of Mod Podge in Facebook and I saw lots of fabulous work from all around the world.

I started this project as I wanted to give it to one of my friend, this is a kind like a small gift for her and I hope that she will like it.

I have been very lazy and tired recently...maybe due to some body hormone changes :)

I bought these paper flowers and leaves from Art Republic, this shop is the new shop that just open recently at Novena Square 3rd level. They have those self packing lose flowers and leave so I'm not too sure which brand they belong to.

I like these roses...is a 3D effect and they blend well with the leaves and I bought together.

I bought the swirl pearl from Art Republic and this is from Prima, quite a reasonable price and it is very easy to use. Again I used lots of butterflies, some are from Graphic 45 pattern paper and the big one is from QuicKutz.

For the base pattern paper, I used lots of Tattered Angels to spray for the distress look, add on I apply layers and layers of distress ink. For finishing, I touch up with Rock Candy the clear Distress Crackle Paint on top the pattern paper and butterflies. Lastly I coated with different colours of Stickles from Ranger and All Purpose Ink from Tsukineko.

Dear friend, I hope you like the surprise that I give to you ♥...

3 comments:

MagicBecky said...

I believe she definitely loves it so much. Great job!

Ying Pang, said...

ery beautiful !! Your working place is so nice, got so many craft stores! Envy !\

hugs,
ying

Unknown said...

This is SO beautiful! I love it!