Friday, May 28, 2010

In Love with Grunge Paper...

I just bought the Tim Holtz's Grunge Paper from Made With Love so today I made it into 3D flowers and butterflies on my altered notebook.

Immediately I fall in love with this grunge paper and it is so easy to use. I like the texture of the paper as it was so easy to shape the petals of the flowers and it more durable than normal paper. No wonder so many people use this for flower embellishment.

I bought a new note book from bookshop and I turn into this as a birthday gift for Jill. I used the paper from DCWV-Rustic stack and as you know I like this stack a lot.

After I stamped the flowers and butterflies on the grunge paper, I used distress ink to colour them and shaped them into the way that I want.

Letters used are from QuicKutz Diesel and stamps are mostly from Hero Arts.

These flowers stamp is a free stamp from Crafty Stamper magazine...I like this magazine and it a must have magazine every month :)

Background stamp is from Hero Art...

And finally I spray the Tattered Angels - Pearl to complete the whole creation.

I hope she like this little gift that I made for her.

No comments: