Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Like Butterfly


This big butterfly stamp is from Judith Kins and is one of my favourite butterfly stamp. It is easy to use and it suits my distress and vintage style.

Other than Judith Kins, I used French Letters from Hero Arts as the background of the butterfly. The inks that I used basically is based on 3 distress colours and it looks more "clean" than my usual distress project. The Distress ink colours are Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade.

The lace that I used is from Daiso the $2.00 shop and originally it was white in colours and I used my "cocktail mixing" from Tattered Angels...so now from white it turns into vintage brown. Next time if you buy flowers, laces or ribbon, you can choose more to white base so that you can turn into the colours that you like.

Overall, I like this masterpiece, it is a simple and nice layout from Sketch Saturday.

Will continue my another distress journey...enjoy...


1 comment:

MagicBecky said...

Wow, it seems a real butterfly on your card. Wonderful card!