Monday, April 06, 2009

Group Challenge 



After being quite for sometime, here is my work for the Yahoo Group.  This time is using the sketch from Ying and I really enjoy it, further more she will be the one who receive my card as well.

I need to do my best for this card   so I choose this old stamp from Stampendous called Friends in All Sizes product of year 1996.  I am a bear person and I like this stamp once Freddy showed it to me.  I match the stamp with my favourite color...which is blue.

I hope Ying likes this card and hope that she can organised more of this card challenge.

1 comment:

Ying Pang, said...

Thank you very much Geamys for the beautiful card you sent to me,I wish to organize more challenge, but seems that there are not so many participants around us:-(( but I am thinking to have biomonthly challenge with you, what do you think ?
hugs, ying