Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Moment in Botanical Garden

I specially made this album for one of my good friend.  That day she suggested to me to have branch at Botanical Garden and this sound very interesting to me so I join her there.  We have a wonderful day and we end with a nice steamboat dinner

We took lots of photos and I wanted to make her this album so that she can keep it.

Here I bought these wood board album from Spotlight and this wood boards are from KaiserCraft.  First before I glued on the pattern paper I used the sand paper to sand all the corners and sharp ends.  After that I applied a layer of bright copper all purpose ink from Tsukineko round all the edges of the boards.

After all these completed I paste the pattern paper with Mod Podge from Plaid.




This is the cover.


To use the key to open the future.

Empty space for journal


The future is within your control, go for it.  This photo was taken by me... :-)

Flower Power...



Capture the moments.



These are the new dew drops that I just bought from Simon Say Stamps...



I hope you like it...

I'm going to start another project soon...

3 comments:

MagicBecky said...

I was totally touched by your album. How lucky I have a friend like you! Thanks so much for your support and encouragement all the times. Comfort me when I was upset. Listen all my silly thoughts. Without your positive energy, I don't think I can survive here till now. Love you so much!

Snowflix said...

You are fantastic...
This album is really a "heart" work.

Ying Pang, said...

beautfiul creation ! your friend is so lucky to have you as her friend, and me too:-)) hugs, ying