Sunday, April 19, 2009

My First Mini Album



This is my first mini album and of course I used my brother in law's photo again for experiments...heehee...

At first I tried not to use any flowers for embellishment but after all it looks so plain and I decided to add some so that it looked more "rich".  So I used most of my distress florwer from Hero Arts and some I made my own.  

This album killed my weekends and I spent most of my time just to complete it.  However, I'm happy with the final result and the most important things is he likes it...ya...other wise he will blame for cropping his photo..haha...

After I completed this album I decided to make another one for girls, no guys for this time because it was so difficult to match colors and embellishment.  What do you think?

Front Cover.  This is for his Jakarta trip.


The flowers are from Hero Arts and I stamped it on Basic Grey pattern paper.


Back Cover.





The black paper is for him to write journal...but I don't think he will write lo...cos he is a bit kind of lazy lo...lol

2 comments:

MagicBecky said...

Very Nice! Great job!

jollyjo said...

This is a very successful first attempt! I can see heaps of efforts in it. Excellent!U have used many techniques. Your creativity here is like the icing on the cake. Deliciously beautiful! Next time, you can confidently use your own photos for any other "first" creations!