Tuesday, April 14, 2009

M for Mother' Day

Do you like this card?  I used twice of my effort to make this card and I'm going to use it for JDA (Junior De Artist) Mother's Day card challenge...

But I won't hope for 1st prize...which is SGD500 vouchers...because there are so many people who will be more expert and experience than me.  But is ok as long as I'm enjoying myself in the whole process of this card making.  My first admirer was my brother-in-law and he have gave me some comment and suggestion to improve the design of this card.  Thanks ya Erland...

I used this stamp before and I really like this old Stampendous stamp, I like to use it again and again...
I hope I can grab more on these old stamps...

I made this glossy swirl flowers and this is easy to do.  Firstly I stamp it with Versafine Crimson Red and follow by rubbing the All Purpose Ink on top.  After all the ink dried I applied a layer of Glossy Accents from Rangers.  Once the the Glossy Accent dried you will have that 3-D effects.

1 comment:

Snowflix said...

This is really gorgeous!!
GOOD LUCK!!