Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Monday...

I'm looking forward to Monday and finally is Monday today.  Why?  This is because I'm going to peek at the new Hero Arts 2009 Stamps.

So after having a quick lunch, I rushed down to JDA and have a look on the new arrival stamps.  Once I stepped in the shop, Freddy said that he got something for me...guess what?  Is a new Hero Arts 2009 catalog...and he just gave it to me as complimentary...WOW...

Oh my...I'm so excited and can't wait to view it.

While I'm at JDA, I had make up my mind for a few items and had get Freddy to reserve for me.  I'm starting to think about the project that I'm going to do with all this new stamps.

Hopefully I can decide the items that I want by this 2 days and I'm looking forward to do some new project for Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day.

Am I too fast?...mmm...well I don't think so, Chinese New Year is just less than 2 months.

No comments: