Saturday, December 06, 2008

Swap Card...You Make My Heart Happy

This is the first swap card that organised by Ying in our Yahoo Group.  She sent us the materials and we used it to make a card and sent to the partner that had been assigned.

The materials that I received are a piece of two sided pattern paper, Tilda stamped image, stamped wording, 3 brads, 2 prima flowers and ribbon.  We can add in own own items but only limited up to 3.

The pattern paper is in greenish color so I decided to use dark green cardstock as the base.  

To avoid the background look so blank, I embossed it with lacy stamp in black embossing powder.  I hope HanXin will like it with my style...

3 comments:

shinz @ cosycabin said...

aww...this is nice!

Ciyou said...

Gosh~~ the lace stamp looks beautiful, which brand is this??

Geamys said...

I'm sorry that I can't remember that brand anymore. I bought it quite long time ago.