Sunday, December 28, 2008

Multi Fold Card

This is my first multi fold card and it is so simple to make.  I will recommend you to use two sided paper as this will come out with a better result.

The pattern paper that I used is from Fiskars and I bought this from Spotlight...I think so...

At first I wanted to enter Penny Black's challenge but I was too late to enter.  Actually the card was completed on Thursday, I just need to do the tags and some Stickles tou-up...but...I was hooked up with my new Nintendo on Friday...
Heh heh...I got my new Nintendo on Friday from my husband and from then on I'm busy with charging it, loading games and of course play it...

Till today then I managed to complete it because I need to pass it my friend tomorrow for her orders.

This is my first Penny Black stamp and I still remember that when I was still young to card making and rubber stamping.  I'm still keep learning from everyone.

This is how it looked like...I will show your the tutorial on how to fold it...

No comments: