Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Women In Hats...

And finally I managed to get one of this Tim Holtz's mask at Made With Love, I'm a bit disappointed because they left with this last design.  I'm going to try my luck this time with on-line purchase from Frantic Stamper to get all his mask and hopefully I can get it done as soon as possible.

I'm using the same technique from Tim Holtz for the Women In Hats coaster and this time round I applied another technique which was using the Distress Crackle Paint from Ranger.  The color that I used was Old Paper.  I applied the crackle paint before I did the masking and after that I used the distress inking and stamping method on the crackle paint.  It was so fun to use the crackle paint, you must try it out, trust me.  

These Women In Hats rubber stamp is from Hero Arts and the rest of the stamps used are retired stamp from Limited Edition and what I heard from Freddy is this company is no longer in production.  I got this stamp from JDA's very old stock that kept by Freddy and he just offered the last 4 stamps for me.  Again...he know me well that I will take his offer.

Well...of course I like them all and they are all so useful with my current project.

Brimmed hat with poufs

Hat with big bow...

Brimmed hat with fur

Cloche hat

Do you like this collection?  Well, I'm going to create another style for this 4 women in hats...so stay with me ya...

No comments: