Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crochet Sock

Out of sudden I have a thought of the crochet sock that I made for my friend, Magic...yes I call her Magic cos she always live in her magical world.  I did this for her birthday last year.   It took me  about 3 days to complete the pair and I was happy with the result.  She was so happy after received this handmade gift from me.  

I still kept the left over yarns and it was enough to do for another pair but currently I'm too busy with my work and paper craft, I really hope that I can made another one for someone else...mmm...who will be the next one on list????

It seems like 24 hours are not enough for me...sigh...

Magic's birthday is coming soon and I'm planning to do something for her as well.  I have to start her project by this weekend otherwise I will be on leave already...OK Magic, this year I will give you another surprise ok?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..
so cute..
hahaha..
ur hobby is very interesting..
just sneaking around anyone's blog..!
hehehe..

Anonymous said...

wow..
so cute..
hahaha..
ur hobby is very interesting..
just sneaking around anyone's blog..!
hehehe..