Wednesday, September 24, 2008

F1...is coming...

What is this?  This is the 3D poster that I did for my team...I just completed this afternoon for the team challenge...
This is the 2nd team challenge for this year...yes, is about the metrics and figure challenge...well...lets work for the BEST man!!!

When I take a second look at the picture, it makes me think of Mr. Butler cutting the grass...
Butler you are so cute and everyday I must call your name from my cubicle...I just like you to be seated in front of me...mmm...why...cause you can serve me better...kekekeke...

And of course I'm not forgetting my dear King...without him I can't workout the piece..."the printing" ne...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ai yo... Butler on leave a few days the grasses grew so long already. hehehe...

Geamys said...

mmm...I will give you a surprise tomorrow...

you shall wait and see...

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

What surprise? Did you forget to give me? Why I did not feel surprise today? why why why?