Monday, September 29, 2008

Not a Blue Monday...

Today is not a blue Monday for me...I'm in a very good mood today because I'm going to meet up with Ying.  This is the first time that we are meeting each other and guess what...our meeting place is at JDA... :-)

I have a wonderful evening with Ying.  

I received a box of floral embellishment as well as some Magnolia stamped paper and a handmade card form her...I'm so excited and started to plan for my next creation...

I did something for her as well, I gave her a 2009 dairy with hand decorated cover.  

I'm so lucky that I get to know her, she is such a wonderful person...

I really can't wait for my coming off day to start my new project...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...
I am so glad.
At last I found a Singaporean blogger who likes handicraft.

Can I link you to my blog?

Geamys said...

Sure why not? I'm happy to know you too. I will add your to my blog list as well. Keep in touch...I'm going to read your blog now...:-)

Ying Pang, said...

it;s nice to know you too....thank you for your gift and hope that we can meet again!!

Geamys said...

definitely... :-)