Sunday, September 21, 2008


My 1st Time
I have started rubber stamping since 2 years back and i still consider new to rubber stamping and card making.  However nowsday there are so many ways to learn crafting and I keep learning from Internet, from friends and others...

Card making is a fun hobby for me as I like to make myself busy with something when I'm at home.  Before addicted to rubber stamping I was always busy with knitting, crochet, cross stitch as well as quilting...mmmm... sound like a person who knows lot of things ya...(in fact I just know a bit more than basic...what a shame...)

it really takes me such a long time to start this blog.  I have been thinking for more than a year but I'm lacking of confidence and a kind of lay back as well...But...now, I'm happy that I have made the 1st move...before is it too late for me...

Each card that i have made has a story behind and from now on i will record the story of each card so that i can keep this as a part of my treasure memories.

I would like to thank my friends who always give me support and encouragement and i really want this blog keeps going as long as my life journey...





No comments: