Thursday, September 25, 2008

My College Friends...

First started from Chok Kwan, she found me on FB and after that followed by Chin Yee, Calvert, Kok Seng, Poi San, Yap, Lee Lee and hopefully more to come.  Yes! I'm going to KL to meet all of them and hopefully Aziz will be joined in as well.  What a big gathering for BTH21 this time.

Other than Aziz and Yap, I have not seen most of them for more than 10yrs.  I'm wondering how they look like right now, married? with children?...

So far I know Poi San is already mother of 3, but no clue for the rest of them.  The best part is my husband will be joining the dinner...

I'm looking forward to Oct, so many exciting things waiting for me...this including meeting Ying on 29Sep as well...

Looking forward...looking forward and looking forward...

No comments: