Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 3

Day 3 was a very interesting day.  Each of us received a survival kit from the management and it was presented in a very unique paper bag.  Look at the picture, so cute right?

These were ready to go and distribute.

I had chosen a blue color one, blue is my favourite color.

This was the one that I choose.

Miyuki san picked the chambermaid designed...and she put it on to this little poor dog...


By the way what were the things inside this survival kit...
Here is the answer...

Wow...let me sort this out one by one...

mmm... a hand sanitiser...

salonpas to release the ache...I guest is for our tired shoulder...

Ribena...

This is for us to make a cupcake in 2mins from microwave...just put an egg and stir with flour, after that put it in the microwave...and done...

Redoxon...yes we need more Vitamin C...

and a big pill...?  No, no...is a face towel ne...


Lunch was provided as well for that day and i got it from Bob and Sharon...


My cute neighbour Miyuki san drawn a Doraemon on my lunch box...so naughty...but is cute, I like it...









No comments: