Thursday, October 09, 2008

StarZens

This was the Scrapbook that I did for today's team challenge.  We won the 2nd place for this challenge.  However some of my team member felt a bit of disappointed but I told them the prize is not everything, the most important is the team spirit

I didn't feel disappointed, for me I feel relax now because I can start my next project soon.  This is life, ending will always follows with a new begin...Am I too positive? hahaha...hope so...
This scrapbook was divided into 3 section, this is how StarZens was formed by Starlets and Zens... It looks like a book and can just stand alone without any support.  This was my first time doing this type of scrapbook and I was quite surprise with myself to come out with this idea.

I used distress ink and also lots of all-purpose ink from Tsukineko, and of course not forgetting the Stickers from Ranger.  I applied the Glossy Accents from Ranger onto the letter that I cut out from Revolution.  I really love the glossy effect and I will apply this in my future card marking.
I was using the Carla Craft Punch to do the border.  Each of the team member has to write comments on the scallop paper.

{enjoy the journey}...journey of life...

No comments: