Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Explosion Box...

This is the second explosion box that I did for a friend's birthday.  Actually this was requested by her team member to do something special and nice for her.  I really put in  my 100% effort into this box...

After I completed this box I told my husband I that it looked so beautiful and I feel a bit of uncertain whether should I keep it or give it...However I understand that the person who is going to received this box will treasure it and I'm happy to give it to her... **wink wink**...

This is the cover of the box and all the stamps that I used are all from Penny Black except the dinosaur from Stampendous.





This is how it looks like when the box opened.

and this is the cute dinosaur from Stampendous.   

3 comments:

Medusa said...

hey! nice blog.. ;) visit me too thanx!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

I'm so excited to see an explosion box decorated and finished so nicely. I made one but haven't decorated it yet. Thanks for the inspiration. Found you on tag your it. Lisa

my.firstSkizze said...

this is just so cute...