Thursday, November 20, 2008

Snow...
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Snow
Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Snow + Snowflakes

Combine Challenge Papertake and Cute Card...

I like snow flakes and last year I used the snowflakes for the office decoration...and now I did for the card.  First of all I need to thank my brother in law Erland, he volunteer to do the coloring for the snowman and I completed with the snowflakes and some chalking and embossing.   He likes this card a lot...I wanted to give to him but he refuesed as he said he would like to one on his own.  So now I'm looking forward to his creative work...hopefully not after Christmas ya... :-)

This stamp is from Stampendous and they look so cute right.  I have a few ideas for this stamp and this is one of my ideas...





9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab, the stamp is so cute, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Crafting Queen said...

What a super card. Love it.

Anonymous said...

love stamps and great card!

Ann said...

Wow what a brilliant card, I just love all the detail. I also really enjoyed reading your techniques on distressing and embossing - thank you.xx

Anne said...

Very pretty card :)

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Cute card!

Bev said...

Fabulous card!! I love those snowmen and snowflakes

hugs Bev x

Bente said...

Great card!

Bente