Sunday, November 02, 2008

Love



Here is the 1st wedding card out of 3 that requested from my friend.  I used Penny Black's Every Which Way clear stamp series, color pencil, sansodor and paper stumps in this card.  I enhanced it with my new bought Liquid Pearls from Ranger.  The Liquid Pearls colors that I used were Pastel Raspberry for "Love" scallop border and White Opal for the little dots at the bottom.  I like to use this Liquid Pearls as it creates a 3-D effects, is easy to use and you can use it on any paper or fabric surface.  You will not regret to have it, trust me...

The flower embellishment that I used was the one that I just bought from Made With Love on last Friday.  This time I really spent on these flowers as I'm so addicted to use them in all my cards.  Again, this have to thank to Ying cos she is the who gave me idea on how to use these flowers and my first Prima Floral Embellishment was from her.

I finished this with Stickles from Ranger on the flowers and borders.  I'm happy with the finished and now is ready to pass it to my friend on Monday.

2 comments:

Ciyou said...

I love i love i love this card so much.... the liquid pearls looks great on the cards... will get one next month (this month over budget already.) HEHE

Geamys said...

yes...you should have it ne...