Saturday, November 08, 2008

Season's Greeting

Cute Card Challenge #35 Fairies + Angels
Fridays Sketchers Challenge #27


This is my first time to enter the sketch challenge...
I enjoy myself a lot when I took the challenge and I'm looking forward to do more of this type of challenge in future as well.


Well, this is my first season's greeting card and there are more to come as well.  I bought 4 angels from Stampendous and they are Guardian Angel, Shepherd Angel, Harmony Angel and Wreath Angel.  In this card I used Guardian Angel and this is one of my favourite angel.  


I matched this angel with DCWV's pattern's paper with QuicKutz Sophisticate's stamps.  I used Stickles and Liquid Pearl on those borders and the flower embellishment.  To make the angel looks more graceful I added Glossy Accent on the wings and the stars.

material used: angel and word rubber stamps are from Stampendous, swirls stamps from QuicKutz (Sophisticate special edition), Stickles from Ranger, pattern papers from DCVW and flowers from Prima.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, love the image and the flowers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole ;-)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, that is a fabulous image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Geamys said...

Thank you...

I'm looking forward to your next challenge now... ;-)

Heidi said...

You have made a beautiful card-love it

Hugs from
Heidi

Ying Pang, said...

beautiful creation, I love how you colored your stamped image.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful colours and fabulous angel.

Mrs Wonka said...

wow this is beautiful!

Mrs W x