Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Loving Couple

P is for Pink Challenge...


Yes, this is the third wedding card...
Finally I had completed the task.  This time round I choose to use Stampendous's stamp and I like this two monkeys that hug together.  
For background I used Tim Holts's Worn Lipstick to distress it and stamped with Hero Arts DesignBlock.  The ink pad that I used for the DesignBlock was Versafine's Crimson Red and it turned up with a good contra.


I used Fun Flock from Stampendous to layer the heart shape to create a 3-D effect.  It was really fun to used the Fun Flock, you can try with with lot of designs.  There is a trick to use this Fun Flock, first you need to color the base to the color that you like then only apply the same color of Fun Flock so that you won't see any white empty space.

So try it now and you sure have more ideas on how to used this Fun Flock.



Of course I'm not forgetting my Liquid Pearls and Stickles...


The photo unable to show you clearly that I have used the Glossy Accents on the monkeys.  Both of them are so cute and I decided to add the glossy on them.  Overall you can enjoy the card not only through viewing you may even touch to feel it.

Well, what's next?  I'm looking forward to do some Christmas project and hopefully is still not too late to start...








11 comments:

Snowflix said...

Whoever gets this card will be very happy. Really brings out the mood.

Geamys said...

ya...I hope so... Anyway the card is going to post to Thailand, hope they will like the card...

Snowflix said...

They will surely like it...:o)

Anonymous said...

Geam... those wedding cards really impressive..!!!

Geamys said...

Thank you

So when is the time for me make one wedding card for you ne... :-)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fantastic card - lovely image and coloured beautifully

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Geamys said...

Thank you and I'm so happy to join in the ABC challenge

craft mad Jenny said...

such a gorgeous card,
jenny

Victoria said...

fantastic flock thank you for joining us on abc this week.

Also apologises from other members of the DT who have not been able to visit your blog due to internet difficulties this week.

Jen said...

Thanks for joining in this week's challenge. Your card is fabulous.
Jen x

Agnes Sim said...

i like your handmade. is really amazing! ;-)