Sunday, November 02, 2008

Pink Wedding Gown


The best thing that I like in this card is this pink dress.  When I'm doing this card, this dress keep remind me of the 27 Dresses movie...some more I'm doing this as a wedding card...yes this is the 2nd wedding card for my friend.


This dress is from My Sentiments Exactly.  MSE has lot of this type of stamps, where using words to form a shape.  This dress caught my eyes and straight away I put it in my shopping basket.  I can use this in many ways, I can keep changing the dress color and add different embellishments.


At the bottom I used Diamond Stickles from Ranger to make the dress looks more elegant. like a wedding gown.  

Now I'm going to think for the 3rd wedding card...



4 comments:

Ciyou said...

u mean the dress it a templete paper or what?? then u stamp those words on top of the dress??

I love the swrill flower stamps on the background. Which stamps are that??

Ciyou said...

I just added your blog in my blog: http://ciyoucolorscity.blogspot.com/ under paper + card crafts 卡片制作.

Add me in your blog too. Thanks

Have a nice day

Geamys said...

The stamp is already like that. I will show you the photo in cari...

Geamys said...

Ok I will add you blog to mine as well. Thank you