Thursday, November 27, 2008

Owl/Bird ATC...

Owl or Bird...recently I'm so hook on distress technique and I applied this technique onto this ATC.  I use the background stamp with 3 colors Brilliant Peacock ink for the 1st layer and after that I continue to distress the edge of the card.

I choose the collage stamp from Hero Arts - Live Well and I stamped it with Versafine Vintage Sepia.  For final touch-up, I used color pencil to color the bird and leaves.

Is  a simple ATC and I hope that my group of buddies will enjoy it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh~I love this ATC. Everything just great and the phoenix (or crane?) is superb!

Geamys said...

Glad to know that you like it

mmm...good question...is flying creature..heh heh heh :-)

ikki said...

This is really good, love your use of colours and techniques. Ikki

Sally said...

Love this ATC, great colours and stamped image.